Sunday 15 February 2009

Taking a very short break from blogging


Many people have asked me what my plans are for blogging now that I’ve been elected to the Scottish Parliament (I was sworn in on Thursday). I thought it might be an idea to post just to let you all know that I need to spend the next wee while settling into the role as SNP MSP for Glasgow. In the next week or two however, I’ll put up the link to my new website. And as I’m obviously someone who likes to communicate, I’ll definitely be looking at ways to keep in touch about the work that I’m doing. In the meantime, thank you for all the good wishes, they’ve been much needed and very much appreciated.

1 comment:

Louise said...

I think you could do worse than Twitter. 140 character updates on what you are up to really tell people a lot. Much as I hate to praise the Lib Dems, Jo Swinson is excellent