Thursday 6 November 2008

D Day

I'm heading off to Glenrothes now and it's going to be a long day but I cannot wait! Nothing will dampen our spirits today. The day started at 7am with frantic texts and calls to find transport for people whose lift had fallen through. I feel like a juggler sometimes in this party. I did all the phoning and texting from my bed, dressed as I was like a MUMMY (no heating) and I did spare a thought for the SNP folk who're doing the early starts on polling places in Baillieston, in Forth and in Glenrothes. So now, thermals on, pieces made, hat scarf and gloves strangling me, I'm off. I won't predict, I never do. It comes of long experience of by elections and knowing that ANYTHING can happen. I am quietly confident but it ain't over till it's over. Right, blogging won't get votes. I'm off!

2 comments:

Michael said...

Hi Indygal

I'm talking about "Labour's Goldilocks by-election" on my blog. Your readers might be interested in seeing what I've got to say.

Keep your spirits up.

Michael

Michael said...

OMG forgot to leave my blog adress. Here its is http://truthaboutscotland.blogspot.com/