Saturday 8 November 2008

Glenrothes by election


Oh my goodness, I just checked how many folk had come onto the blog today and the numbers have doubled! I'm now annoyed at myself for not updating sooner on the Glenrothes by election. It's really just not been possible. Hardly any sleep last night once I got back from Fife, working all day (I try not to blog-on-the-job) and straight out to a dinner at the Kelvingrove Art Gallery tonight. Tomorrow I'm going to the annual Kathina Ceremony at the Buddhist Vihara in Maryhill but I'll do my best to blog after that. I have a lot I want to say. I think probably I'm not as worried by the result as many other people but I guess I come from a different standpoint to a lot of other people in that I think it's good not always to get what you want. I'm sorry we didn't win, I wish we had but I wasn't overly surprised and I'm not terribly concerned. I will explain why tomorrow ...

No comments: